Sunday, February 28, 2016

Don't pay! Do it yourself!



Sometimes, it's a lot easier to go and pay someone to a job for you.  It's easy, you open your wallet pull out money or a piece of plastic, you give it to someone, they do something for you, and you sit there and watch them do their job. It's nice.  However, you do miss out on one thing. A sense of accomplishment.  When you do something yourself without paying someone else to do it for you, you get to revel in your own success.  My desk broke early last year. I thought about buying a new desk, but it would cost me 200 dollars.  Instead I went to the local hard ware store, and picked up a piece of wood, cut it down myself, and replaced the broken piece of wood myself.  Not only did I save 190 dollars, I get to look at my desk every day and see that I did something.

You might be thinking what the heck are you talking about doing stuff yourself?  This is a gaming and movie blog!  I come here for mildly entertaining blogs about movies and games.  Well, one of the problems in gaming is that games are getting bigger and bigger.  The better they look, the bigger they get.  Unfortunately, the hard drive Sony shipped with the PS4, is rather puny.  However you can replace it yourself with a small amount of effort and a little bit of time.  I wrote an entire article about it actually! It's really not that difficult.  If I can do it, you can! If you're interested here's the link.  Now go and get that sense of accomplishment!

If you liked this post, then maybe you'd be interested in supporting this blog!  If so checkout this sweet PSTR merchandise.
Thank you, guys for your support!  It really means the world to me!


Have any of you wanted to get money for watching movies.  I know I have.  If so checkout the link below!


No comments:

Post a Comment